ECC Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer with offices in Rochester, NY and Raleigh, NC. We provide technology consulting services to Education, Commercial and Government accounts.
ECC Technologies, Inc. is seeking to fill the following positions in support of our RAPID Network healthcare services division, a national network. For interested applicants, additional details on each position as well as educational requirements are available by contacting Jennifer Starks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BUSINESS AND STRATEGIC GROWTH DIRECTOR
JOB DESCRIPTION: Ability to gain market and industry intelligence – This position will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategic plans required to facilitate and grow RAPID’s national healthcare initiatives. The qualified person will have 15 years of experience working in diversified healthcare environments, with a focus on patient and healthcare information services.
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is responsible for identifying, assessing and negotiating profitable new business opportunities and partnerships. This could be in the form of an acquisition, a collaborative partnership, or expansion of a current relationship. Individual will develop key strategic relationships and have solid understanding of the RAPID Network business model to lead due diligence activities, deals and transactions and increase the company's market position.
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS:
1. Identify, assess and negotiate profitable new business opportunities and partnerships
- Act as business expert for negotiation optimization of business development transactions (mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, licensing, etc.)
- Identify, screen, evaluate and prioritize specific target companies within the scope of the strategic growth objectives
- Develop and execute specific plans for acquisitions of target companies
- Review operating performance of recent acquisitions/JVs
2. Maintain solid working knowledge of RAPID Network Business Model to form appropriate relationships in the market.
- Develop key relationships with individuals in current and future markets and industries.
- Gain in depth knowledge of the healthcare business to include current and potential future markets, industries, and customers.
- Develop in depth knowledge of competition
- Understand customer base and end use applications of products
- Gain knowledge of capital cost structure, operating capital, etc.
· Experience creating financial models
· Ability to lead due diligence teams
· Ability to lead a project from concept to execution; present analysis and recommendation to senior leadership team
· Relationship Management -- Proven experience forming key strategic partnerships and negotiating collaborative deals
· Ability to create and maintain relationships and associations with key industry contacts
Preferred Experience: Progressively responsible strategic planning experience to include mergers and acquisitions, development of new business ventures and partnerships
Required Education: BA in Business, Finance, Engineering
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
This position will be responsible for managing the day to day financial operations of the RAPID Network. Additional responsibilities will include but are not limited to working with the executive team to develop and manage internal and external investment and M&A options as part of a strategy to dramatically grow the RAPID Network organically and through acquisitions. The CFO will be an integral part of the senior management team, reporting directly to the COO and collaborating with senior managers across the department. The CFO will manage all aspects of accounting, reporting, planning & analysis, and treasury. The CFO will be responsible for building the administrative capability of the division. The CFO will oversee and improve the analytical abilities and efficiency of each function. The position will be pivotal in the development of all strategic and operational planning for the department, acquisition activities, financing relationships, and internal and external reporting.
· Accountable for all accounting and reporting, planning & analysis, treasury, risk management, tax and other policies and practices which impact and control the division’s operations, assets, management processes, and information systems.
· Work in partnership with the Senior Management team in the development and execution of division strategies, including acquisitions.
· Managing the capital structure will include insuring compliance with all credit documents.
· Supervise all financial and accounting operations. Take responsibility for personnel development and staffing.
· Oversee the cash management processes including enhancing the division’s overall visibility to future cash flows. Provide guidance that improves working capital efficiency.
· Develop and provide accurate, timely and relevant monthly and annual financial reporting. This will include evaluating the existing financial reporting, planning, and analysis processes and enhancing the division’s overall financial infrastructure and practices to provide greater visibility and more actionable data and insights. Analysis of revenue and margins across markets, customers, products, etc. will be critical.
· Supervise annual budget and forecast process (and related reporting) with linkage to key performance metrics to highlight operating issues/challenges or profit opportunities to drive performance.
· Enhance accountability throughout the organization through documented metrics and a rigorous forecasting process.
· Provide oversight and quality control for the audit process. Supervise the relationship with the outside accounting firm assuring continual improvement and value-added services. Negotiate fee structure with outside accountants and other critical service providers.
· Provide support for the mergers and acquisitions process from the earliest phases of discussion and targeting through post-acquisition integration.
· An undergraduate degree in Finance or Accounting is required.An MBA and CPA are desirable.
· A minimum of 15 years of experience in network based companies operating in a healthcare vertical is a requirement. M&A experience is a plus.
· EThis position will be expected to provide the management team and others as necessary with financial support for strategic and operational planning, also knowledge on working capital, capital spending, tax and risk management in regards to M&A’s.
· Can solve even the toughest and most complex of problems; great at gleaning meaning from whatever data is available; is a quick study of the new and different; adds personal wisdom and experience to come to the best conclusion and solution, given the situation; uses multiple problem-solving tools and techniques.
· The ability and the desire to fit into the Company’s customer service driven culture. An environment where all team members work together, with the ultimate end goal in mind of satisfying the customer, growing the business and continuing to create forward-thinking products.
This position will develop and oversee the implementation of marketing and other customer focused components needed to achieve RAPID's growth objectives. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to working with the executive team to develop and execute market strategies, defining emerging markets, services, and pricing strategies. This position will require the management of both internal and external company resources as well as contract resources. A minimum of 15 years of successful marketing experience is required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Communicate RAPID Network's key value proposition and company positioning to target markets.
- Develop and manage marketing programs to increase to lead generation (e.g., webinars, tradeshows, content marketing).
- Manage website and SEO to increase traffic.
- Manage advertising efforts (PPC, sponsored content) and social media.
- Establish goals and report on key marketing metrics.
- Identify and create new content for all levels of the sales funnel.
- Oversee the development of marketing collateral materials.
Skills and Requirements
- 15+ years previous marketing experience, preferably in a B2B environment.
- Must be team-oriented, comfortable in a start-up environment and able to adapt as expectations and responsibilities evolve.
- Positive can-do attitude with strong initiative and follow through.
- Strong writing and communication skills (a writing sample will be requested).
- An understanding of marketing automation and web analytics tools.
- Experience with InDesign and PhotoShop a plus.
- BA in marketing or communications; MBA a plus.
We are also looking for the following positions outside the RAPID department:
SENIOR TELECOMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANT
Experience: Mid-Senior Level
Job Function: Design/Project Management
Employment Type: Full Time
PURPOSE: Design, specify and project manage ISP/OSP cabling infrastructure, communication and/or security projects.
REPORTS TO: VP of Consulting Services
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, specification and estimating of OSP/ISP cable plant.
- Design expertise in one or more technology or communication system – Telephone (Unified Communications), LAN/WAN/WLAN Networks, Video & Sound, or security, access control & surveillance systems.
- Site Assessments
- AutoCAD & VISIO drawing production
- CSI Div. 270000 and 280000 specification production
- Project Estimating
- Report Writing
- Bid / RFP Development and Administration
- Construction (Implementation) Coordination and Administration Services
- Project Management
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in developing, mentoring and supervising design staff
- Assist Sr. Consultants with proposal development and project planning
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and spoken communications
- Able to write project reports, technical specifications and meeting minutes
- Estimation skills for area(s) of expertise
- AutoCAD 2D drafting for T-series communications plans and details
- Microsoft Visio documentation for network (IP) communications
- Div 270000 & 280000 spec writing
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION:
- AAS or BS in IT, telecom or electrical design or related field
- BICSI RCDD certification highly preferred
- Cisco Certified Network Associate is a plus
- PMI Project Management certification is a plus
- Five (5) to ten (10) years’ experience with cabling infrastructure design.
- Two (2) to five (5) years’ experience in one or more communication and/or security systems
- Standing, walking, driving, lifting, kneeling.
- Site assessment may require use of ladders and accessing ceiling and/or crawl spaces.
- Valid driver license with ready access to a personal insured automobile. Frequent site visits to customer sites will be required on a project needed basis.
- Overnight travel, including air travel may be required, but not on a regular basis.
- Communicating in person, by telephone and through written correspondence.
- Work with all ECC staff, and directly with customer representative and contractors.
- Ability to work in a professional environment with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to handle confidential and time sensitive information with good judgment and discretion.
- Must have good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and a thorough knowledge of office procedures.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to resolve problems promptly and courteously.
- Analytical and reasoning abilities, alertness and precision, good concentration, judgment, imagination, initiative and patience.
MATERIALS AND SPECIAL EQUIPMENT USED:
Listed below are the equipment and software required proficiency level required to perform this duties of this position.
Equipment/Tools Skill Level Required
Laptop/Desktop PC Intermediate – Advanced
Telephone/Cell Phone Intermediate – Advanced
Office Printers/Scanners/Plotter Intermediate – Advanced
Software Skill Level Required
MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint Intermediate
MS Visio Intermediate
AutoCAD Intermediate - Advanced
Experience: Entry Level
Job Function: Customer Service
Employment Type: Part Time
Position: MRC Desk Operator/Flex Force Operator
Reports to: MRC Operations Manager
The MRC Operator is responsible for performing a variety of communications and operational tasks in support of MRC customers to ensure prompt, courteous, and efficient service to all customers and supported entities. Flex Force Operators perform site inspection checks for customer facility locations as requested by supported entities. This is an overnight position from 9pm-5:30am Fridays and Saturdays.
- Directly interface with customers to provide the best possible service and satisfaction.
- Active video monitoring of various systems and cameras for Monroe County, the Monroe County Water Authority and any other entities that may contract with the MRC.
- Monitor direct and indirect alarm notifications and emergency alarm notifications. Ability to determine nature and location of alarm notifications and/or emergencies.
- Prepare and submit daily work orders and other necessary reports.
- Receive and effectively respond to calls from the public regarding various emergency and customer service related requests.
- Analyze information received and process information from all relevant systems and sources. Determine the most effective course of action.
- Ability to identify and categorize changes in circumstances or events and properly manage new action plan.
- Ability to perform a full range of radio and telephone operational duties in a 24-hour facility. Required to process and prioritize incoming calls and assign appropriate resources as needed.
- Performs basic data entry; with the ability to learn new computer programs and perform some advanced data entry.
- Maintain professional communication contact and assist as needed active field crew’s, supervisor’s on-scene. Maintain status of emergency and non-emergency jobs taking notes of status for reporting purposes.
- Capability to navigate multiple systems (security access control, video monitoring, and entity specific programs).
- Participates in on-going training as needed.
- Ability to cover shifts for co-workers when needed. Work overnights, weekends, holidays.
- Ability to maintain concentration during long periods of downtime
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups
- Capability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required
Experience: 2 years minimum administrative experience, including phone, data entry and customer service. Must be able to manage multiple systems simultaneously.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.