ECC Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer with offices in Rochester, NY and Raleigh, NC. We provide technology consulting services to Education, Commercial and Government accounts. Please submit resumes to email@example.com.
Job Description - Medical Customer Service Rep.
As a Medical Customer Service Representative, you’ll have the opportunity to help people every day. We’ll teach you the skills you’ll need to succeed and provide a path for you to do so.
What you’ll be doing
You will use your positive attitude, your caring nature and your top-notch customer service skills to make an impact on your customers’ day. Your main responsibilities will include:
· Communicating with pharmacies or medical offices through inbound and outbound calls and written communications
· Responding to customer questions and helping to resolve their problems
· Responding to sales inquiries and managing contract processing
· Installing software for customers and responding to technical support calls
· Using the computer system to track, gather information and/or trouble-shoot issues for your customers
· Provide exceptional customer service in your interactions with customers, medical professionals and their office staff
· Documenting and updating records in the required systems while following company and client requirements
· Remain calm and helpful even when dealing with upset customers
· Escalate customer complaints and/or calls to your manager when necessary
· Provide feedback and recommendations to your manager on ways the company can improve
· Perform other duties as assigned by your management team (assisting with basic billing questions, processing payments when necessary, etc.)
Why you’ll want to join the ECC team
· 100% paid training
· Performance bonuses
· Competitive pay
· Health & dental benefits
· Paid time off
· A great team environment with supportive co-workers
· You’ll feel empowered to do things the right way amid a culture of high personal and business integrity
· There’s real opportunity to learn, grow and advance your career (we love promoting from within)
Who we’re looking for
The best fit for this job is someone who:
· Has an Associate’s Degree
· Has a minimum of 2 year of customer service/call center experience (3 years preferred)
· Has pharmacy or medical office background and/or experience with medical terminology (preferred)
· Has good computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
· Possesses excellent communication skills
· Cares about helping their customers
· Can type 25 words per minute
· Has the ability to multitask well
· Can maintain the highest level of confidentiality
· Has basic PC support and troubleshooting experience
· Has experience with VPN and FTP processes (preferred)
Who we are
ECC Technologies is a full service technology and communications consulting group. Over the past decade, ECC has been involved in over $1 Billion worth of project development worldwide. We are a leader in community-wide telecommunications planning and analysis. We also specialize in project planning, design, engineering, implementation, and support services for educational, corporate, and community environments. We operate RAPID Network, a healthcare network that connects hospitals, doctors offices, pharmacies, billing vendors, clearing houses etc. to the Medicare System. Our people deliver extraordinary service via phone, email and chat, every day. Embracing a diverse workforce with a shared commitment to deliver outstanding customer service, ECC offers significant opportunity to build a rewarding career, in a dynamic and customer-oriented environment.
Ability to lift and/or move 20 pounds with or without accommodation.
Occasional travel to trade shows.
Are you ready to help your customers every day while also strengthening yourself and your career? If so, apply now to join the ECC team!
We provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Customer Service Representative
Work Location: Penfield, NY
2136 Five Mile Line Rd.
Penfield, NY 14526
Associates Degree preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.